Friday, July 15, 2011

3 Long Years

So today is the 3rd anniversary of when I started blogging.

When I first started blogging I had no idea it would become such a huge part of my life. I love posting on my blog and reading others blogs. I love the blogging world and all the wonderful people I've met and stayed in contact with because of my blog.

I started blogging because I wanted to remember everything that I was going through while I was having some MASSIVE life changing moments. I didn't really know how else to deal with the emotions that I was going through other than blogging about them. None of my friends were going through what I was so it was nice to get it off my chest. Now I've met some really great friends through blogging and I have SO many more people to talk to about my life experiences. Not to mention it's so nice to get encouragement from others when you're trying different things in life.

I'm so happy to have been blogging for 3 years and I hope to have many more to come in the future!

If you would like a blast from the past please read my first blog post ever!
First Comes Love Then Comes...

3 comments:

Emily Hornburg said...

Congrats on 3 years!!!!! How fun and exciting!

Les said...

Yay! Congrats and happy anniversary. You're a talented writer and I'm so glad you blog. And thanks for posting your first ever post, that's so neat to see.

Karen said...

wow Emily! never read that first post... A lot different than my story. But I guess all are different! You are an amazing mom too, just so you know :D