Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 9 Results

Since the cleaning was just sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping my floor I didn't feel it necessary to take pictures of my floor. Yesterday and today have been taxing for me because when I start it literally takes the life out of me. I could fall asleep at 3 in the afternoon and not wake back up until 8am the next morning. But, I moved my table and chairs out of the kitchen, swept my floor, vacuumed my floor, and then mopped. After that I went straight to bed. I prayed while I cleaned because my back hurt so bad and I really needed a little extra strength to get me through the mopping part because I have to bend over with my swiffer sweeper. God provided and I pushed through and got my floors clean. I'm glad that laziness was the topic from yesterday. It really hit home and made me realize I need to get off my butt more often and stop being so lazy. Tired is a different story. I'm glad I have been sticking with it and I can't wait to see what is to come.

No comments: