Tuesday, July 22, 2008

House Hunting

So, Derek and I moved out of the 1207 E. Main Apt 52. Thank God! One of the last nights we stayed there my mom came over to help us move. I was getting clothes out of my closet when I saw a spider in between two of my shirts. It wasn't just any kind of spider though. It was a BROWN RECLUSE! Yuck! Well, I freaked and made Derek and my mom try to kill it. Well, they didn't get it. I tried to forget about it and go to bed after my mom left but had to get up and go to the bathroom at around 10:30. I turned on the light and made my way to the bathroom when I heard a "WHOP!" Derek found it crawling across our bedroom floor. He smashed it. We went to bed and tried forget that it was even there. Until the next night. We were ready for bed and Derek was getting ready to turn off the TV when I gasped as I watched ANOTHER brown recluse climb up the wall behind him. That was my last straw. I was NOT sleeping there. Two spiders in two days was too much! We packed some clothes for the next day and drove over to his grandparents house and never came back. We packed all of our stuff that weekend and were finally out of that 3rd floor apartment.

So now what? We're staying at his Grandma Mona and Grandpa Bill Williams' house until we find a house.

No comments: