Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sooo coooold




Q: What is your middle name?
Ann. No E. Just like my mom.

Q: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a nurse. I wanted to help people as much as I can. I do nothing of that nature now. I think I make more people mad than actually help them on a daily basis. It's pretty frustrating.

Q: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1}  Not have to worry about finances or money.
2}  Live a long, happy, healthy life with Derek
3}  Watch my children grow up happy and healthy

Q: If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be?

Stratton, as many pictures as I could, and my 2 favorite electronics (my phone and computer)

Q: You wouldn’t be caught dead, where?
In a strip club. They're just nasty.

Q: If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
I think I would want to be a Jessica Rabbit. She is one of the best looking cartoons out there.

Q: Who was the last person you hugged?
Stratton

Q: What do you think of when you hear the word "yellow"?

Stratton's favorite color. He is always coloring with yellow and he loves anything yellow. He picked a yellow flower from one of the geocache last week and took it home for Derek. As soon as he picked it he told me it was for Daddy. He is so sweet.

No comments: