Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Confessions

I confess I got the cops called on me today. That post will come soon. Maybe tomorrow.
I have never laughed so hard in my entire life at the stupidity of two people. Ok maybe once but these people were STUPID.

I confess I have been getting cabin fever lately and have HAD to go outside because the weather is so nice outside.

I confess I have two flat screens in my living room right now because of March Madness. Bleh! I hate this time of the year.

I confess I just want to snuggle up in my bed with my little man and watch Spongebob Squarepants and nothing else.

I confess I couldn't wait to get off work today because Groucho's CitiKitty came in the mail today.

I confess I want to go to Le Bounce tomorrow whether Stratton want's to go or not. Haha.

No comments: