Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're gettin' hitched!

So now everything was set in stone. We had everything planned. Now it was time to have fun and start worrying about the bachelor and bacheloret parties!

Derek's birthday was February 21st (his 21st birthday mind you) so all of his friends and all his male family members treated him to a birthday/ bachelor party. THE DAY BEFORE OUR 11a.m. WEDDING! I was ok with this as long as he promised not to get drunk at the party. Well, you know how long that lasted for? About a minuet. Since the bacheloret party was non-alcoholic we decided to go to pretty women. A sexy undies store downtown Cape Girardeau. FUN!


these are some of the boys responsible for my now husbands actions that night. shame shame.


karaoke? seriously?


Me and Stephanie (my sister-in-law) at the sexy store.


The girls thought that Derek would like this one. What do ya think?


I think he likes it?


Steph had to give it to him because I wasn't allowed to see him before the wedding.


I don't think that's how it's supposed to be worn babe.

So Derek and his buddies and brothers and dad all partied the night away and me, my girlfriends, sister-in-law's, and step-mother-in-law ate the night away. The sexy store was fun and the snacks were great but the only thing missing was my sister. I wish she was there with me. I had my friend Sarah and sister-in-law Stephanie to snuggle up with that night and Derek's cousins Whitney and Ashley slept on the couch the night before my big day. Derek was so funny that night. He called right before he went to bed to tell me how much he loved me and how much he missed me. He was a little drunk so of course I had to put it on speaker phone. Whitney and Ashley and I all had a good laugh at his expense but it was worth it. Now it was time for bed at almost 1 in the morning and in less than 10 hours I was getting married!

HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP!?!?

No comments: