Monday, February 13, 2012

A Complete Waste of Makeup Link Up

Ok, So I'm linking up with "A Complete Waste of Makeup" today so I can get my blog out there to a few more readers. Not that I don't LOVE everyone that reads my blogs daily. I would love to hear some more ideas from more people. So here I am...linking up.





So, I started blogging when I found out I was pregnant. I blogged to remember everything that had happened in the time from when I found out I was pregnant to my whirlwind wedding and then more while I was pregnant. It started out being something fun to do so I could write down my thoughts, it's now evolved into keeping me sane by letting me talk about everything, share pictures, share ideas, and meet awesome new people. 

My blog now has structure and I hope to keep posting daily(ish) about given topics. (Made Up Monday, Tasty Tuesday, Does It Work Wednesday, Thrift Thursday & Friday Confessions). I want to help people with not only their day to day life but I want to help with makeup tips and beauty secrets. Not to mention post pictures for all my family members that don't live close by.

If you don't know much about me and you are reading this as your very first Glitter & Ink post...well you are in for a treat. I'm 25 years old. Mommy to a 3 year old little guy named Stratton that I absolutely adore. My husband is a tattooed teddy bear. I also have a hairless cat named Groucho. He is my little snuggle buddy. I don't like to sugar coat things. I like to tell it like it is. I'm from a small town but I don't live like a small town girl. At least I don't think I do. If you want to read more about me you can read some more here.    
 
I work as a Graphic Artist at a cable company. Not like Charter or DirectTV but like music cables. It's a fun job and I enjoy making art for a living. I work with my family...well my husbands family. My husband works as a sales rep as well as my brother-in-law Garrett. My other brother-in-law Josh is my boss. My mother-in-law and father-in-law also work here as presidents of the company. 
I live in Jackson, Missouri. It's a small town, but I love it. I grew up one town over in Cape Girardeau but moved here when Derek and I started dating. I like that we live in a smaller town. The traffic is never bad, it's always quiet, and you can actually see the stars at night but, you it only takes 10 min to get to WalMart from my house. Which is nice. 

I love Geocaching. It's kind of a dorky past time but it's so much fun....for me at least. If you don't know what Geocaching is you should look it up. It's a great way to get out of the house and explore places you wouldn't normally go. I also LOVE designing for my friends blogs. If you or anyone you know is wanting a blog make over let me know. I would LOVE to make some new pretty blogs!

No comments: