Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Confessions

I confess it's actually really nice to get a compliment about cleaning when not asked by my husband.

I confess I begged my mom to bring me home hummus from St Louis the other day because I've been craving it for the last 3 months.

I confess I am going on a diet. Not like a lose weight diet but more like a stop eating so much crappy food diet. More fruit and veggies and not so much ice cream and cookies.

I confess I look forward to my Thursday afternoons because it's when us girls (my sister in law Steph, my grandmother in law Mona, Dotty- Mona's friend, Bonnie- Mona's friend, Payne and Stratton) go to eat el torrero. It's nice to have a girls night. I like getting to hang out with family.

I confess I would seriously be lost without my mom and dad. They do so much for Derek and I. I love that they live the next town over and I can see them whenever I want.

I confess I have been peeing like a race horse because I've been trying to drink at least 3 bottles of water every day. I hate going to the bathroom at work.

I confess as much as I loved going to Chicago. I could never live in a big city like that. Too many people. No thank you.

I confess I'm actually liking this 31 days to clean. I enjoy getting my house clean. I like even more that I only have to do one thing a day so I don't get overwhelmed with what I need to get done.

No comments: