Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Confessions

I confess that I have baby fever...BAD! I want another little one running around the house. I just can't afford it. 

I confess that I have been wanting to get another tattoo but...I just can't afford it.

I confess I REALLY want to take Stratton to the Circus this weekend but...again...I just can't afford it.

I confess I am REALLY tired of not having money to do cool things like go to the Circus! I think I'm just going to break down and go on Sunday who cares! I think $52 is totally worth a huge smile on my little mans face!

I confess that I was kind of disappointed that the "big storm" that his the other day wasn't "that big"

I confess that I have been sleeping on the couch until I can get some more earplugs so I can sleep without listening to Derek snore all night. 

I confess that I sleep with earplugs in at night.

I confess I have been obsessed with couponing lately! Ive been clipping like a mad woman.

I confess that I haven't even picked out an Easter Outfit for this Sunday yet. What to wear, what to wear?

I confess I'll probably pick out something cute for Stratton to wear than pick something that matches his. Yes, I'm one of THOSE moms. :)

I confess it's getting harder for me that my husband hasn't been supportive of the things that I do to help others. (i.e. I'm walking a 5k tomorrow and he's not going with me to cheer me on.)

I confess I feel like I'm getting cabin fever. I have no windows in my office so I look like a vampire and the only days I've been outside have been on the weekends that have been FULL OF RAIN! 

I confess I've been using 
this product on and off for the last few weeks and I have stopped putting it on before bed. 
Reason being: I fell asleep with it still kind of damp on my legs and seeing as how I sleep on my side with my legs together, the space where my legs touched stayed wet longer than the other areas thus creating a lovely DARK line of sunless tanner on my inner thighs. Sexy I know.

I confess that I have been weighing my options for school and work...and it's not been easy. I hate growing up.

 Lastly, I confess that I might not be a "religious" person but I love Easter and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with family and friends celebrating the One who gave His life for you!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love reading your blog Emily.