Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ducks at the Park WIth Grandpa Calvin

So these are from back in early April. We had a few loafs of bread that were getting old and so I decided it would be fun to take Stratton to the park to feed the ducks. Since we were going to be in Cape anyway I called my dad to see if he would like to come. Here are the pictures!

He looks so tiny in these pictures even though they are from only a few months ago.
He kept trying to eat the bread instead of throwing it into the water..
He loves his Grandpa Calvin.
 
Stratton didn't know what to think of the ducks. There were a  lot of them.
 
He had a hard time getting the bread into the water because it was too light. It would land like a foot infront of us when he would throw it.
 
Still trying to get the whole taking a picture concept down. Haha.
 
Yay Bread!
 
This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of me and Stratton. He looks like such a little man sitting down next to me on the curb.

No comments: