Friday, October 16, 2009

A-Z about me.

A-Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend(s): Derek and Ali
C-Cake or Pie: I like cake but I prefer pie. Rhubarb is my favorite!
D-Day of Choice: Sunday, Derek, Stratton and I have a routine. We wake up, Stratton gets in bed with us, we play for a little bit, Derek goes and gets the paper, I make eggs for the boys, then we have the whole day to our selves.
E- Essential Item: My phone. I can't leave home without it.
F- Favorite Color: Brown or Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: gross! Gummi bears regular, gummi worms the sour kind
H- Hometown: Cape Girardea, Mo
I- Indulgence(s): Nutella and facebook.
J- January or July: Ick! Well, January is really cold and means that there is a new year and July is hot and muggy. I'm going to have to go with January.
K-Kids: Stratton is One Year and Two Weeks old today!
L-Life is incomplete without: my family and friends
M- Marriage Date: Feb 23, 2008
N- Number of Siblings: One older sister Casey LeMay
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges definitely
P- Phobias or Fears: Oh gosh, well, I'm a worry wart. So I always worry about Stratton and something happening to him. I also worry about Derek getting hurt at work everyday. Other than that I would like to think I'm pretty brave.
Q- Quote: "... I say God bless you, I don't say bless you ... I am not the Lord, I can't do that ..." - Dane Cook
R- Reason To Smile: My family, My son, My husband. The fact that I'm going to be an aunt times 2 next year!
S- Season: Fall, definitely fall. Because first you get my Dad's birthday in Sept, in Oct you get my and Stratton's birthday, then you get Thanksgiving in Nov, then Christmas, then New Years. It's like a 5 awesome things rapid fired. I love it! Not to mention the fact that you get to eat MOUNDS of awesome home cooking!
T- Tag Six: I'm not a tagger.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can wiggle my ears and I enjoy cleaning horse stalls.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Yeah for Chicken!
W- Worst Habit: I ramble when I get nervous. I talk too much like my mom.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had a few x-rays and one ultrasound. The x-rays were for the most part during the time I was getting my teeth fixed and the ultrasound was to see what Stratton was going to be.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Cabbage Rolls that Mona makes. Mmm mmm good.
Z- Zippers or Zebras: Definitely Zebras.

No comments: