Friday, October 16, 2009

Updates on the Family

Well, first of all. I'm not sure that I've mentioned it but my sister in law Stephanie (who's birthday it is today) is officially 3 months pregnant!!!

Derek and I are so excited and (un)patiently waiting for April to come so we can meet our little niece or nephew.

Also, Derek's step brother Josh and his wife Ashley just found out yesterday that they are going to be expecting their first.

So, that means there will be TWO babies within two months of each other next year!

This weekend is also the first weekend that Derek and I have spent away from Stratton. He is in Knoxville visiting with his Grandma Lisa, Grandpa Dale and Great-Grandma Mona. He is out there visiting Derek's family. I know he is having a great time but his mommy and daddy definitely miss him.

I'm also now working at the Kostume Shop for the season making some extra moolah and also for Linda Murphy cleaning stalls. I love it.

I'm going to be taking some more pics this weekend and hopefully have them up on Sunday.
Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: