Friday, October 16, 2009

Questions

Question #1: Where were you 10 years ago?
Well, lets see...10 years ago I was 13 years old. Which means I was in 7th grade. I guess around that age was when I met my now best friend Ali Turner. I started riding horses and learning how to take care of them. My Grandpa B died that year. Overall, that year was one of the hardest I had had that far. I remember the weekend that Grandpa B died like it was yesterday. I remember going to his house the Thursday before and realizing something wasn't quite right. I had a youth retreat that weekend. Saturday I went to bed listening to the sound of thunder and rain and woke up to a sheet of snow on the ground. My mom was the one who had to tell me about him.

Question #2: What's on your to-do list today (this list includes today and tomorrow morning's list)?
1. get myself ready for work at Rapco (without Stratton)
2. get some projects done at work
3. Go to the barn after work (not picking up Stratton first)
4. Clean stalls and make sure the horses are taken care of.
5. Go to Grandma Marge's house for dinner.
6. take a shower
7. get ready for bed, maybe watch a little t.v.
8. get to bed at a decent hour

Question #3: What if you were a billionaire?
If I was a billionaire, I would go to school and get my degree finished in Art. I would buy my parents a new house, my dad a new boat, myself a new car, my sister a new house, my BIL & SIL a new house, my MIL's & FIL's a new house (Brenda and Jim's would be closer than Chicago!). I would pay back Derek's grandparents. I would get Stratton a savings account for his college fund and so he can get a nice house when he gets older. I would build a new house for Derek and I and Stratton (and another baby when they come), make sure I had a nice barn for a few horses, a lake in the back so my dad would come visit us and could take Stratton fishing. Give some to a church, and then put the rest in savings.

Question #4: Name 5 places you've lived.
1. 1915 Whitener
2. 2513 Jonquil
3. 1207 E. Main
4. 523 Otto
5. 1706 W. Jackson

Question #5: What are 3 bad habits you have?
1. I bite my nails too short
2. I nit pick at stupid stuff (like projects at work. they have to be PERFECT!)
3. I don't clean my car or my house as often as I probably should.

Question #6: What kind of snacks do you like?
Mmm, that's a hard one. I like:
1. dehydrated mango's
2. sour cream and onion pringles
3. beef jerky
4. nectarines with NUTtella
5. Nutella with pretty much anything
6. Nutella alone
7. popcorn
8. rotel dip

No comments: