Monday, November 10, 2008

Daddy and Baby

The last six have been some of the hardest but most rewarding weeks of my life. I have become a mom on my birthday to the most beautiful little boy that you could ever see. I have been a wife to the most genuinely great guy ever and have been able to give him one of the best presents ever. A son. I know we fight every now and again and we snap at each other...but who doesn't? I fall in love more and more with Derek everyday when I watch how he smiles and loves on our little boy. He is such a great dad and husband. I am so lucky to have such a great guy. He truely is my best friend. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him watching our little man grow up.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of Derek and Stratton and what endearing words of your love for Derek. Live is never perfect but the good times come along with the not so good times. Just remember what you wrote and many years from now they will have special meaning.

Love you all, Grandma Marge