Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BirchBox

I finally got another subscription to BirchBox.  It has been far too long since I have received those awesome little boxes in the mail each month full of goodies.  

I was so happy to see this cardboard beauty in my mailbox.
  The first product I tried was the Divine Legs by Caudalie. The full size version of this product retails for $38. It's a tinted lotion that "imparts firmness, moisture, and a beachy glow-plus it won't rub off."
 First of all, this stuff does not smell good AT ALL! I'm super pasty white so even with all the "circular motions" that is tell you to use while applying, it did not "blend in seamlessly." It also rubbed off in chunks. Not a product I would recommend for pasty girls like me but maybe someone a little darker it could work on. As for the smell...maybe spray some body mist on after you use it. 

Purminerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 retails full size for $38
 I'm pale and this stuff actually worked great with my skin color in the light shade. It wasn't too thick for me which is usually a problem. I don't like feeling like I'm caked in makeup and this stuff is really super light. I might consider buying this in the full size version soon. 

Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face by Coola retails for $32 in a full size.
The BirchBox Bobby Pins come in a set of six for $5. 
This CC Cream I have yet to try out but it smells amazing! The Bobby Pins are an awesome park this month. They're a lot bigger than regular bobby pins which is nice for all the hair that I have now a days. They're pretty too so that is a perk. They're really light and show up great in my dark hair. 

 Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect retails for $32 in a full sized bottle.
 It's been a while since I have actually used a hair dryer so I have yet to try this product out just yet. 

No comments: