Friday, June 8, 2012

7 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 7 Weeks
Size of Baby: Size of a raspberry (.5in long)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: zero. I'm still at my "normal" weight
Maternity Clothes: None so far - I've been wearing some stretchy pants and I'm now having to use a hair tie to keep my jeans up. 
Gender: Not sure yet
Movement: None so far
Sleep: I've been sleeping a lot better lately. Derek and I switched sides in our bed and I've been sleeping MUCH better. Stratton has been hopping in bed with us around midnight so after that I don't sleep very well. My allergies are still kicking my butt lately too. 
What I miss: Nothing yet. 
Cravings: I had some pretty strong cravings for hummus lately. 
Symptoms: A little bit of morning sickness and some pudge around my mid section.
Best moment this week: Stratton playing tag with the baby this morning.
How am I doing: I'm actually doing pretty well lately. Derek and I have been putting money back in the bank and we even bought a second hand crib from a friend of mine. I'm ready for the weekend for sure to get some well deserved  rest and relaxation. 
Bible Verse for the Week: Psalm 105:4 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. 


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: