Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Confessions

I confess it feels good to be back and writing again.

I confess I have peed more the last week than I have the last month. I have been peeing almost every hour on the hour.

I confess I am not looking forward to the gaining of weight in the next 9 months but I'm excited about the gaining of another little one in our house.

I confess I am anxious to see how Stratton will be with this new baby around.

I confess I have been sleeping on the couch the last 4 nights because I have been having a hard time getting comfortable in my own bed.

I confess, the new nursery will probably have a twin bed and a crib in it.

I confess the financial situation scares me more than the whole labor and delivery part.

I confess I am kind of looking forward to being pregnant in the winter. I get to wear leggings and dresses!

I confess I am not looking forward to buying maternity jeans or maternity pants. No thank you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! It's going to be a three day weekend so there may or may not be a post come Monday.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

No comments: