Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Do you swim in the winter?
I like to take Stratton up to the college and swim every now and then but I haven't yet this year. It's just too dang cold outside. 

2. Do you love or hate winter?
I have a love/hate relationship with the winter. I love that it gets cold and I love snow. But, living in SE Missouri, all we ever get it ice. Not to mention the road out to when I work is never cleared so it is horrible to drive in. So, mostly no I do not like the winter but it has it's perks.

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
No way! Why waste makeup and a cute outfit on hanging around the house. Not to mention I want to be comfortable and not have to worry about smudging my mascara down my face while I'm crying over teen mom  or Dear John. Haha.

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
Oh good golly. Well the first time I ever tried a beer was when I was in 7th grade. My friend Ali and I snuck one out of the fridge at the barn and tried it. Needless to say we wound up pouring most of it out. The first time I drank socially was when I was 17 or 18. It was Boones Farm strawberry wine. It was delicious going down. Coming up was not as good.

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
I'm guessing this is referring to sick days. This is a tough one. I think each person is different. I get 80 hours of vacation time and 40 hours of non-paid personal time. I think I use more of the vacation time on being home with Stratton when he is sick. So, I guess the 120 hours or 15 days that I get is pretty reasonable.

No comments: