Friday, November 18, 2011

I confess that I can not wait for the next 5 hours to go by so I can go see Breaking Dawn Part 1!!!

I confess I have had that date written in my planner since last year.

I confess it took me over 30 minuets to get dressed this morning because nothing seemed to fit right. I wound up putting on a baggy t-shirt and tying one of Derek's flannel shirt around me.

I confess I have put myself in a food coma three times in the last 2 days. It is definitely Thanksgiving time.

I confess I have been looking into firearms. Not just buying but safety and shooting ranges and what not. I think it would be a fun hobby that Derek and I could get into together. (plus, I'm pretty sure I would be a much better shot than Derek)

I confess there is one item that is on my Christmas list that I don't think anyone else would want on theirs. I want this book.



I confess the only reason why I am ready for the weekend is so I can clean my house and do my laundry!

Hope everyone had a wonderful week and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: