Thursday, February 24, 2011

Le Bounce!!!

This last Sunday (2/20) I took Stratton to the new play place in Cape. It's called Le Bounce. It is right next to the Apple Bee's in the old Rust & Martin building. I took Stratton by myself and Derek met us there later. It was seriously SO much fun! Not only did Stratton have a blast but I did too! It was more fun than I have had in a long time. I felt like such a kid again. We jumped, crawled through tunnels, climbed over ramps, slid down slides...the works. It was fun getting to see Stratton come out of his shell and really try hard to keep up with the bigger kids. I got a few pictures but it was hard to take any because the lighting was pretty crappy and Stratton was non stop! If you have kids and live close by you should definitely take them to Le Bounce. It's well worth the $8 to get to play and run around. Best of all your kid is POOPED after they get done and crash as soon as they get home.

No comments: