Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary

Monday was Derek's 24th birthday! Happy Birthday Derek!


Today is my 3rd Anniversary with Derek. I can't believe it's been three years. It's seems like so much longer. I couldn't imagine my life without him now. I know everyone around me is getting a divorce so it's really nice to know that I have one of the few men that will truly stick with me until the end. We have such a great support group of family and friends.  It makes it easy to have an ear to bitch in and a shoulder to cry on when you need it instead of taking it out on the husband. We have made it through a few tough times but I know we will have many more in the future. I'm so happy I have Derek and so blessed that he gave me one of the greatest gifts ever...Stratton. I hope we have many more anniversaries together in the future. Here is what I got him for our anniversary.
I got this idea from a friend who also got one made for a child they lost. I ordered it from a couple who has a blog called Memories In The Sand here. They were super fast at getting me the file of the image and I ordered it from shutterfly. It turned our really neat and I think Derek was pretty impressed that I went through all the effort to get it. I thought it turned our really neat and it's something I can keep for many years to come.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I LOVE IT! I love ours too, they're just such a special way to remember things! And the best part is, well for me, lol is that the person who takes em, takes the pictures out here in sunny san diego!

I'm glad he liked it!

Mallory said...

I gave you an award on my blog, see my latest blog for details!