Wednesday, December 8, 2010

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things....

Sometimes I think I forget to appreciate the small things in life. So here is a list of all the small things that are my favorite. I could probably fill up pages and pages but here are a few.

  • A great parking space at work
  • Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
  • Being able to not have to put make up on
  • Watching Stratton try to put my make up on
  • Spray Tans
  • Taco's from Taco Bell with mild sauce
  • Swinging on a porch swing
  • Sleeping in Derek's
  • My own bed with flannel sheets
  • Pranks
  • Rollos
  • violets
  • my Iphone 4 and being about to FaceTalk with my MIL
  • the way baby puppies smell
  • blogging
  • 50% off at Hobby Lobby
  • VictoriasSecret.com
  • geocaching
  • comfy jeans
  • Dr Pepper
  • McDonalds French Fries
  • Avenged Sevenfold music
  • Gelly Pens
  • new earrings for my the gaping holes in my ears
  • restaurants that let you color on their table cloths
  • new mascara
  • slow dancing
  • spell checks little wavy red lines
  • Ranch dip and hot sauce with Wibbs BBQ  sandwiches
  • Chinese food from Pagoda Garde, China Palace, and Golden Gate
  • True Religion Perfume
  • my new glow in the dark bpa free nalgene bottle
  • my planner!!!
  • hot wheels
  • Stratton waking me up on the weekend wanting eggs. I love the way he says eggs.
  • taking pictures
  • decorating my house
  • the smell of christmas
  • Stratton's hugs and kisses
  • Stratton's smell when he has just gotten out of a bath
  • DVR and not having to ever miss my shows ever again
  • Twilight everything
  • long warm baths 
  • getting my nails done
  • the feeling you get when you take off in an airplane

No comments: