Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 5 of 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 5: My Sibling
  

I have one older sister. Up until a few months into my pregnancy with Stratton that's all I would have been able to say about my sister. We didn't get along. We couldn't even hardly be in the same room without fighting or saying some snide comment to the other person. My poor mom and dad had to endure their only children HATING each other. It wasn't until she could see me with a baby in my belly and feel his little feet kick that we really starting becoming best friends. My sister and I are best friends now. I can talk to her about anything. I'm SO glad we finally get along. Having Stratton has brought our family together more than I could have ever imagined. He really is the string that holds all of our buttons together. 

 

No comments: