Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A-Z all about me

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 77 at the moment but it feels like 72!

B- My BEDROOM theme is: blue, brown, and sprinkled with dirty clothes.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: a Kia Optima and a Ford F150

D- My DESK looks:  like a geeks desk. I have a desk that is literally like a 3ft x 3ft x 4ft triangle and I have a MacBook to my left, a gateway PC in front of me and an OLD mac to my right. Nothing like being a graphic artist

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: around 6:30 if I take a shower and a little after 7 if I don't

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair

G- My GARAGE is filled with: stuff that we need to get rid of, a riding lawn mower, and tiles for the basement that we still need to lay

H- My HOUSE is: where I started my family.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: our bed, 2 dressers, T.V. and a closest FULL of clothes

J- My favorite JUICE is: peace juice...mmmm they used to have it at crackle

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the kitchen table. Derek and I bought it for the apartment and we have had it ever since.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Stephanie and Payne came to visit the other day and see all the new clothes I got at the crazy garage sale :D

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was:  a discover bill ... boo.

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: I have no idea on this one. We have never met either set of neighbors.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: seriously nothing right now. We have filtered water, and condiments.

P- My last house PARTY was: over at Dale and Lisa's house for Josh's birthday

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: spaghetti

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: our living room. I just decorated it with pictures and I'm super proud of it.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: I use like 3 different kinds. I like to keep changing it up

T- My largest TELEVISION is: Ummm...46'' I think...

U- UNDER my bed you will find: stray feathers from our feather mattress a safe and a bunch of my books. Oh and probably a bunch of bobby pins that I take out of my hair right before bed

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: yesterday I vacuumed our living room and hallway

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: out the front door, Jackson Blvd and some houses across the street. Out the back door I see a parking lot and the Jr High

X- I wish I had X-TRA: time! to spend with Stratton and Derek

Y- My YARD is: Awesome! It's so big and Stratton loves playing in it.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: usually between 9:30 and 10:30

No comments: