Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby News and Moving In

So I'm at a little over 35 weeks as of today. How exciting! I went to the Dr yesterday and he checked my cervix and said I was dialated to 1cm. Which isn't much but it's something right? He also said that I could wind up going a week early. Other than that he said everything looks good. I have a dr. apt. every week now until Stratton gets here which means I have to get a pelvic exam every week now too. : (

Earlier this week Mona and I went shopping and got Stratton a dresser and a changing table. My friend Sarah Robinson came over and helped me put the dresser together and Bill helped me with the changing table. Everything looks so cute and matching. Derek and my dad put the crib that Beth gave us together last night. It looks so great with all the bedding in it.

So this weekend (weather permitting) we are moving in EVERYTHING!
Couches, clothes, dishes, EVERYTHING!

I'm going to miss staying with Bill and Mona but it will be nice to have our own place. The worst part is that I'm going to have to start cooking again. :( Derek is REALLY going to hate that.
Mona and Bill have been SO great to us. We owe them BIG TIME.

Other than that nothing else big is going on.

If anyone would like to help we are moving everything on Saturday.

No comments: