Friday, August 29, 2008

School, House, and MORE BABIES!

So, Derek and I started school this week. Yes you heard right Derek and I BOTH started school this week. Derek has decided that making cabinets is not what he wants to do with the rest of his life. He is taking a University Studies class as well as an English class. So far he really likes it. I'm taking only one online class since I'm going to be down for a week or two right in the middle of the semester. I was originally signed up for a Political Systems class but that was dropped like a bad habit and I quickly picked up Children's Literature. I thought it was more appropriate. So, classes began Monday for the both of us. Derek has class for 3 hours on Monday night and for a little over an hour on Tuesday and Thursday night as well. I'm excited to see how Derek does this semester.

We closed on the house this week as well. We closed Tuesday and got the keys and garage door opener that day. YAY! Derek has already started doing little projects around the house. It's so cute. Haha. Saturday Derek and one of his friends are going to rip up the carpets in the basement and replace them. They are also going to take out a play groud that's in the back yard. It's pretty run down and we figure it's more of a danger than a play-thing. Hopefully we will start moving things in this weekend after the carpets get put in. I can't wait. Hooray for being pregnant and "not being able to help." Just kidding. I get to boss people around and tell them where to put stuff.

Another one of my friends from high school had their baby this week! JessiYarbro had a little boy on Monday of this week by c-section. Here he is. He was born 8-25-08 a 8:46 pm and weighed 6lbs 12oz and was 20 inches long! His name is Kaiden Jack Cracraft.

No comments: