Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Confessions

I confess that it was WAY more fun than I thought surprising everyone yesterday with our expecting news. Haha

I confess I am SO ready for Christmas. I just need to wrap everyone's presents. I found a really cool way to wrap presents and now I can't wait to try it out!

I confess I am really more excited about seeing all my family then I am getting presents. (They mean more to me at least)

I confess I bought a plant yesterday and I'm already scared I'm going to kill it.

I confess I am VERY ready for the weekend at this point. We have so many fun plans. I can't wait!

I confess I can't wait to show you all my pottery from this semester. It actually turned out pretty good!

I confess I wish I had a kiln at home so I could make my own pottery.

I confess I can't wait to spend some time with my dad tonight. We're going to go look at dryers! Yay!

I confess I've hated doing laundry lately because it takes three cycles to dry one load of laundry. It's a never ending battle.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: