Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Confessions

I confess I have been in a bit of a writing/attitude slump. I just have not had anything to talk about and I don't want to just get on here and bitch for the sake of bitching.

I confess I am thankful though. I'm thankful for everyday that I get to wake up next to my best friend, be greeted at 5:30 in the morning by the cutest most snuggly little man ever and getting my face laid on by my loving and adorable hairless wonder.

I confess that all though I have been in a bit of a slumpy attitude, I'm trying and succeeding in being grateful.

I confess I love this time of year (but really who doesn't). I love that I get to celebrate my and Stratton's birthday, then weeks later Halloween, then weeks after that Thanksgiving, then a few weeks after that Christmas then a week after that New Years! It's like the best most awesome time of the year!

I confess I like the holidays the most because I get to see my family. As much as Derek complains about my "family time" that I have with my family...I wouldn't give it up for the world. I love my sister and Marcus, Mom and Dad, Grandparents, Steph and Garret, Dale and Lisa, and I cherish every time that I get to spend another day with them.

I confess that I bit a gigantic chunk out of my bottom lip and it has been causing me to be cranky for the last week. It just will NOT go away.

I confess I am SO happy for my friends Lauren and Alex. Not only are they expecting a little bundle of joy but they moved into their new house this week! Derek and I are SO blessed to have such great friends like them and we are so happy that they have a new and beautiful home.

I confess I am more than excited to go to Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 next week with my sister-in-laws and Lauren. I have been having dreams about Edward Cullen and Jacob Black.

I confess I'm almost finished with my Christmas shopping and it feels SO good to almost have it done!

No comments: