Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 6 Results

Day six was cleaning and organizing my cabinets.
Since I only really have 2 cabinets that have food in them I kept my Tupperware/Pots and Pans cabinets for today (Day 7). I had no idea how easy it is to go through your cabinets and just organize them. It literally took me all of maybe 15 min for each set of cabinets. It was so simple to do. I made sure everything was still good and not expired and I organized everything so it's easy to read what the item is. Then I just put it all back in there the best way I could. I think they look MUCH better than they did before. Check it out!
 Click on the images to enlarge them.
I felt like I had so much more room once everything was actually organized and not just throw in there. Whew! What a relief!

No comments: