Friday, June 17, 2011

SEMO Geocaching

The other day I got the itch to go geocaching. The bad thing about Stratton and I geocaching so much is that we have to travel a little further now to find new ones. Well, a fellow geocacher has taken it upon himself to place a bunch of geocache around SEMO. So, I called my dad and the three of us made our way up to SEMO to find some goecache. 

Here is what we found!

Stratton didn't want to take a picture. He was being a little bit of a turd.I found an old shoe in the bushes before my dad actually found the geocache further up in the bushes.

 My dad and Stratton were playing in the fountain. My dad was showing him how to make hand prints on the concrete.
This was a pretty neat way to hide a geocache. It was up under the picnic table and it was tied by a wire. Stratton was too busy filling his pants to take a picture with me for this one. 

 We couldn't get him to look at the camera. He just kept giving me hugs and kisses.  This cache was hanging up in the tree by a little wire. It was a pretty neat place to put it but I'm pretty sure a lot of college kids pee in that corner after a long night of drinking.
 He and my dad had to go investigate a bird that was on the ground. Don't worry it was alive. 

After we found the towers geocache we decided it was time to eat so we went to the Cafe n' Me for dinner. Stratton always eats SO much when we go there so I knew if we went he would have a full belly and be ready to go home and take a bath and go to bed early. After we ate we decided to do one more though. It was right down the street from the Cafe n' Me so we stopped and picked it up.

Stratton stayed in the car for this one so my dad and I parked close and found it pretty quick. It was tucked in what the hint called "a great place to put Easter egss." NOT TRUE! Those bushes were full of pointy thorns. The only eggs I would hide in there for Easter would be for kids I don't like. Haha.


I'm going to be putting a few geocache out in the very near future. If you know anyone or you yourself would like to join me for some geocaching fun please call or message me. I'm always looking for someone to go with me on my adventures besides Stratton.

No comments: