Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My heart aches this morning

This morning I was looking at my usual news page when I came across the Japan Person Finder:2011. This is a database with all the people who are either being looked for, have been found and safe, or ones that are "unspecified." I was just searching (for no one really) just clicking around and praying for the people who haven't been found or have been reported missing. I stopped dead in my tracks this morning when this picture came up.
I have never had my heart strings tugged so hard by a snapshot. This little girl is the same age as Stratton. Her name is Minami and she is 2 1/2 years old. She is still missing in all the madness over there. If there is only one thing you do today. Please pray for this little girl and her family. Please pray for everyone over there that is still missing and those who are still waiting to be rescued. Please pray for those who have lost everything. I couldn't imagine having to go what these people are facing. If that's all you do to help with the tragedy in Japan then it is the best help you can send their way.

1 comment:

Les said...

I feel so helpless looking at all the photos of devestation. One thing we can do is pray!!