Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Confessions

I confess I started cleaning my house and stopped half way so I could take a nap and never got back into cleaning again.

I confess I gave up on my 30 day picture challenge because I got tired of it and have way too many other things to do.

I confess I have to make sure the toilet paper rips perfectly before I wipe. I will also take to much if it's towards the end of the roll because I hate only leaving like 6 sheets for the next person.

I confess I have felt like crap lately because my face has decided to take a turn for the worst and it's starting to take beauty advice from a PIZZA!

I confess Derek and I talked about wanting to try for another baby starting the end of April and it scares the crap out of me.

I confess I turned off my auto play for my music so "Kiss me, I'm sh*tfaced" wouldn't blare out of my grandmothers speakers while she reads my blog. Sorry Grandma.

I confess I'm about to turn off my facebook account because I'm so tired of reading all the stupid status updates and updates about how they hate their "baby momma" or "baby daddy." Not to mention I'm tired of getting my butt chewed for my crewed sense of humor.   

I confess I have already eaten 2 boxes of girl scout cookies already. Don't judge.

1 comment:

Les said...

Hey hun. Thanks for nominating my blog haha! :) Also, did you know that you can "hide" certain people from your FB newsfeed? I just recently discovered this and it has now made my newsfeed 110% more enjoyable. I cut out anyone who updates their status more than 10 times a day haha!