Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 2 of 30 Day Picture Challenge

Picture of you and the person 
you have been close with for the longest

I couldn't choose just one person so I picked the top two.
The first one of course has to be my mom. She has always been there for me and always knows exactly how to make me feel better. She has supported me and loved me unconditionally, no matter what mistakes I've made. She has loved the one thing in this world that I couldn't live without (Stratton) like he was her own and I thank God for my mom everyday. I am so thankful that I have such a great mom. She has been there for me since day one (literally) and I'm happy she was there for my little man since day one too. 

 The second person is my sister in law Stephanie.

Even though we haven't known each other for a really long time, Steph has truly been the one person I tell absolutely everything to. I really can't keep a secret from her. She has always been there for me, even from the beginning she has always been super supportive. She definitely takes care of me and helps anyway that she can. I'm glad she is my sister-in-law. I couldn't have picked a better one if I tried.

No comments: