Monday, December 6, 2010

Random thought of the day...

I seriously CAN'T stop eating these two items!
 My sister and I went to St. Louis over the weekend to get my phone fixed. (Ugh, I hate when my stuff breaks) We stopped by our friends Dennis and Ambre's house and had a bite to eat then went to the Good Will. (Scored 4 pairs of pants for Stratton and it only cost me $8!) After that we went to Trader Joes and I got sucked into stopped by the sample desk. They had these awesome french truffles sitting out so I devoured tried one and they were amazing! They seriously melt in your mouth. Yumm! The only down side...I seriously can't stop eating them. I keep telling myself that the hummus is healthy so it out weighs the chocolate. It doesn't help that I have only had the hussus open for two days and it's already like 4/5 of the way gone. Oh well. I'll just have to go make another trip up there and get another container...of both. We went by the Alpine Shop and Casey and I both got some REALLY cute hats. Stratton got to spend the day with my mom and dad so it turned out to be a really great day. I even considered geocaching but since my phone was cleaned of all apps we didn't get to. Soon we will be out there again...soon.

No comments: