Thursday, November 4, 2010

More Geocaching!

I went geocaching by myself for the first time yesterday. I usually have Stratton along for the ride so I have someone to be excited with when I find one. 
I haven't been geocaching in such a long time I had to go. I didn't have class today so I don't have as much time to make up for this week. SO, what better thing to do than geocache!

11/3/2010 A Drive In The Park  GC1E30N
This one was right inside the entrance to North Cape County Park on an electrical box
11/3/2010 Cape Splash LPC GC29DX4
This one had a spider living on the lid. Yuck! Another LPC find.

11/3/2010 A Drive In The Park GC1E30N
This one was in Cherokee Park on one of the pavilions.

11/3/2010 Capaha View From the Cache GC26PK0
This was obviously in Capaha Park. It was next to the pool in a big bush.
I picked up a travel bug while I was there. 
Vader's Lost Stormtrooper was hiding out in this cache so I took him.
11/3/2010 Wally 6 :) GC1XPRW
After I picked up Stratton from my mom we went and found this one in the parking lot of Jackson Wal-Mart last night.

No comments: