Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 17 of 30 Day Blog Challenge

Something You're Looking Forward To

Something that I look forward to every year is Fall! 
I love the leaves changing, the cold weather, the holidays!
I love Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. So, the fall is just the start to an awesome 3 months. Not to mention all the great food that comes with each holiday! I love grandma made food!

Something else that I'm looking forward to is getting pregnant again. Maybe not right now but a little ways down the road. I can't wait to be able to tell my parents, family, and friends this time around. I feel like I really missed out on a lot of happy moments with my first pregnancy because it was so unplanned. I didn't get to cry happy tears about being pregnant, I had to put my big girl panties on and figure out what my next step was going to be. I didn't get to surprise my family with a cute cake or card, I had to go to them in fear that they would be mad or upset with me. I didn't get to have a laid back and well planned pregnancy because I was in 4 different houses while I was pregnant. (I hate moving). Only towards the last couple of months in my pregnancy did I get to fully enjoy it. It was short lived though because I got pre-clempsia and toxemia.
I hope that the next time I get pregnant it will be smooth sailing. I know I'm not ready for another one right now and neither is Derek but soon. Very soon.

No comments: