Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season
Some of the tips/tricks I use to budget for the holiday season include:
1. shop throughout the year for small things for Christmas. It makes it easier when you get closer to time because you're not having to shop last minuet.
2. if you can, try to pick up a seasonal job to help with funds around the holiday season
(i.e. working at the Kostomb Shoppe for Halloween) and SAVE all the money you make. Hide it if you have to.
3. have a plan for who you are buying for and what you are going to buy for them
4. buy stuff that will last for a while when it comes to your kids.
books are always a great kid gift because they lost for so long
(unless they are Stratton's pop up books because he rips all the pages out)
5. don't do Black Friday shopping
you wind up spending more than what you meant to