Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 9 of 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 9: A Picture Of My Friends

Here are a few pictures of my best friends.

 This is my friend Maggie. We met through my other friend Lauren.
This is Lauren. As you can see Stratton is in love with her.
Maggie and Lauren are two of my best friends. They are always there
for my no matter what and always so supportive and willing to 
listen to me moan and groan about day to day stuff. Lauren gets to 
moan and groan to me too about the same kind of stuff. I love both Maggie 
and Lauren like sisters. I'm so glad I have both of them in my life.
 As you all have read...my sister and I haven't always gotten along 
but lately we have become close. I'm so glad we are finally able to 
be close friends and close sisters.
 Marcus is my big brother. He has always been there for me 
when my heart has been broken or when some jack@$$ 
tries to hit on me. He truly is family and no matter what I 
hope that he will always be a part of our family.
Corny as it might be...Derek really is my best friend. 
I spend more time with him than I do anyone else. We have 
truly been through so much together. We didn't start off our
life together as nicely as we would have hoped but we 
have tried our hardest to be good parents as well a good
husband/wife to each other.  I love him so much and I'm
so thankful for everyday that we get to spend together.

No comments: