Friday, December 4, 2009

It May Not Be Pretty...But It's Ours!

I got to put my Christmas tree up on Thanksgiving night. Stratton woke up on Friday and was amazed by it. I on the other hand was nervous about what he would do with all the ornaments. Luckily for me all he does is touch it. It's great. He's so gentle with it.






From left to right. Derek stocking (set at very naughty), Stratton's Stocking (that I need to get his name put on) and mine from when i was really really little.

This is Stratton's first Christmas ornament.

This picture was taken when Stratton was only liek two weeks old. This is our Christmas ornament as a family.


Stratton's new thing is sniffing things. Weird kid. I know.


1 comment:

Amy G said...

Stratton is so cute. Search me on facebook. Didn't write you down. :)
Amy Reynolds-Goodman aka mom2blj