Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Because I have a Son

Because I have a son that is growing up so fast I can look at these moments and laugh.

I hope you can too...


Stratton playing with our plastic laundry container. A few min after I took this picture he busted his bottom lip. 20 min later he buster his top lip.

 
HE has decided that HE is a big boy now and that HE can most definitely feed himself.

 
I think he gets more down the front of him than he actually gets in his mouth.


He's sort of got it down.


And...


This is what happens when you feed him 6 banana halves at the Jingle Bell Run and then let him run around naked for 3 min unattended.

 
No that's not a fake turd. That is the byproduct  of Stratton's banana binge.

1 comment:

Will and Vannessa said...

Emily, my childless friends tease me that I have a turd fetish because I have been known, on occasion, to take pictures of Cole's turds. I try to explain that it is just something Mommy's do. Thank you. I will have to show them your blog, and say "Suck it!"