Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis

Ok guys. I know I don't run anymore but I'm going to try to get back into running again.
On December 12th, 2009 I'm going to do the one mile walk for the Jingle Bell Run/Walk.

The Jingle Bell Run/Walk raises awareness of the nation's
most common cause of disability, while raising desperately
needed funds to help find a cure for arthritis!
All proceeds benefit the Arthritis Foundation.
 
Raise $100 and receive a Jingle Bell Running hat or a Jingle Bell Run Commemorative tree ornament.


I'm going to try to raise as much money as I can so if you all would like to donate please let me know.
If you would like to write a check make it payable to The Arthritis Foundation.

I hope you can come out and either cheer us all on or come out and walk/run also. It's for a great cause and even though it's going to be cold it will be great.


Hope to see you there!


Here is the flyer for it.

Please pass on the word, anything helps.

No comments: