Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hockey!

This was our Christmas present from Derek's Uncle Jimmy our in Knoxville, TN. He got us AWESOME tickets to a blues game. There were four fights and it is now officially my FAVORITE sport to watch. Anyway, here's the pics! This was the stop light Steph ran because it NEVER turned green! It's kind of an inside joke but here it is...the slowest stop light ever!
Standing outside waiting for the tram to come while it was freezing outside. Me and Steph freezing our bums off outside. FINALLY! the tram is HERE!


This is why I don't have any pictures of Derek and I!





This would have been a good one if I had it centered. There we go...a nice couple picture of the two of us.....finally.
FIGHT!!!! #1
At least Garrett smiled for me.
YAY HOCKEY!!!
FIGHT #2



Fight #3 Fight #4

You like how all off my pictures are of the fights? Haha. They were really the only interesting pictures I took so they're the only ones I wanted to put up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Great pitures. I am getting them on John's laptop and the blog is coming through okay. Hope that Stratton is feeling better and you are getting rest up. Love, Grandma